Genomic wellness for you
Personalised Health Personalised Nutrition
We aim to work with you to reduce the risk of many of the most common health issues that affect us as we age, based on your own individualised genomic profile.
WHEN YOUR BODY IS HEALTHY AND HAS ACCESS TO THE NUTRIENTS IT GENETICALLY NEEDS, YOU TYPICALLY:
- Age more slowly
- Feel less stressed
- Experience a higher quality of life
- Suffer less with unhealthy conditions
SMARTDNA GENOMIC WELLNESS TEST INCLUDES:
- Lipid metabolism
- Metabolic syndrome and diabetes
- Sodium sensitivity
- Omega 3 and omega 6
- Methylation, folate and cofactors
- Caffeine metabolism
- Coeliac disease (only with smartDNA test)
- Lactose intolerance (only with smartDNA test)
- Oxidative stress
- Phase 1 and 2 detoxification
- Weight management
- HPA axis and stress responses
- Sleep and seasonal variation
- Physiogenomic integration of genetic and functional variability.
INVALUABLE FOR PRECONCEPTION CARE
An overwhelming body of evidence is building suggesting the lifestyle choices made by both parents are shaping the future health of our children. For example an inappropriate diet can produce changes in the function of our DNA and the DNA of our children - a process known as epigenetics. Consider DNA testing a smart choice in your preconception care plan - a chance to really fine tune dietary and lifestyle choices to optimise your own health and thus pass on a stronger healthier genetic imprint to your children and possibly your grandchildren.
WHAT WILL THE ANALYSIS DO FOR ME?
- Your practitioner will be able to design a specific nutritional program for you.
- It will enable specific preventative health strategies to be used for long term health.
- It will enable better weight management and understanding of your specific dietary needs.
- It will assess your genes involved in anti-oxidative defense.
- Inflamamation has a key role in chronic disease. Your inflammatory response will be evaluated to reduce your risk of various disease.
- Find out how well your body detoxifices environmental toxins. Reduce your toxic burden.
- Understand your stress responses. Learn to manage mental and environmental stress in your life. It will assess your genes involved in anti-aging processes.
- Understand your hormone metabolism pathways.